September 01, 2012

Html Tutorial Introduction

Html Tutorial Introduction | Guideinfoyou the template website | logo design Welcome to the HTML tutorial!

I like to Introduce About Html.


Soon you shall be on your way to building great Webpages Template design and vast Websites, but first lets go over a thing or two about what a "Web Page" is, how they work, and what we can do with them.For this tutorial you will need:

First we need a computer ( of course we need this first and start to operate it before we begin our tutorial.
Now let us open our computer and follow me what I teach.


Our computer are now start and connect our internet please.
Open our Web browser what is your browser use? for me Opera mini my good browser application.

Because you are reading this on my site , I will assume that you have both of these things.
Let's jump right in my Introduction!

In the beginnings of the Internet, it was very hard to exchange data, before they are making web page in the notepad by using html code manually and we doesn't have any software for making website easily.

You know when I'm start in the social Html web page and I start learning about how to make own website and to design my own template I'm very thanks for the internet to give me some knowledge and learn about inside html webpages by using searching in the internet.

This is common inside in the html webpage if we are making own pages web.

First we need to start TITLE tag in our page.

What use of a head title? 

Title is the most important line in our Html that to know what is our pages about for our introduction line,
after that we need to put a Description tag for the below of the title in our html pages according for our title tag about.

Next in our TITLE tag is the BODY of the Html.

The body of the Html is the content text in our web pages and putting our content and styling our body pages.

For someone to flash back my post in the meta tags (click the link below).
For someone use the blogger = Adding Meta Tags In Blogger Setting Basic
For html Advance meta tag = Adding Meta Tags In Blogger or In the Html Advance User


The other they are using only text content for the low internet bandwidth, but someone can provide their internet they are putting a lot of images that they're content page will be cool and attractive. so we know now a little  bit about html pages.

For what I read before in the web that our Html is not a programming language but that is a scripting language that marks pages with formatting commands. Our browser can read this command by using page view source in the html. Actually I'm using this method if I'm looking important script in the web pages or if I am editing my website.

How to show the page source in our pages?

Just open your browser and search any website you like, in your mouse click the right on your mouse and you can see the view page source then click. Now you will see the all source inside in the html and you can get some Idea about Html.

Something I like to say that a web page or a website is very popular now in this year, thousand of people or million I think started to create their web pages which ranged from personal use or business use information in their webpage.

So if you are willing to make your own website and you need help.I endorsed to you my site and we are accepting services that someone like to make their own website, or any brand logo.


Next to Html Structure And Method


Guideinfoyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Us

| Guideinfoyou (Guideline and Learning tactics) © 2008- 2014 w/blogger. All Rights Reserved | Designed by Virgil R. Toling Jr |